We are big fans of free Internet services at the Internet College.
One of the first task we ask our Internet Lesson students is to set up a gmail account.
Having a Gmail or Google account allows log in access to all of Google’s products.
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/
- Google+ https://plus.google.com/
- Picasa http://picasa.google.ie/
- Google Maps https://www.google.ie/maps/
- Google Scholar http://scholar.google.com/
- Android Smartphones http://www.android.com/
- Google Chrome Web Browser https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Google Drive https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Google Hangouts http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/
Follow this Link and register for a Free Gmail account: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&lp=1&hl=en-GB
Benefits of a Gmail Account:
- Best in class free email service with loads of free storage
- Easy to set up and use , especially for Internet beginners
- Great automatic spam filters to prevent unwanted emails filling up your inbox
- The amazing power of Google search to enable you to find any email once you know a few of the words that were within it
- Integration with the above services, with your Gmail/Google username and password so you do not have to remember a different one for each.
- Works fantastically with mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets.